SecureLatch 2" Pintle Ball (10,000 lbs, 1-1/4" Shank)CU48420
- Replaces the trailer ball in any CURT SecureLatch ball & pintle combination
- Fits 2" couplers or a lunette ring with a 2-1/2" or 3" inside diameter
- 1-1/4" diameter shank for maximum strength
- Fine threads and self-securing nylock nut for secure mounting
- Constructed from high-strength, drop-forged steel
- Bright gold zinc-plated hardware for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Includes ball and hardware only (pintle hitch sold separately)
This replacement SecureLatch™ pintle trailer ball fits any CURT SecureLatch ball and pintle combination and offers a ball capacity of 10,000 lbs. With a drop forged steel construction and bright gold zinc-plated finish it stands up to the wear and tear of pintle towing applications and regular coupler towing alike. It features a ball diameter of 2".
SecureLatch makes coupling as easy as Strike. Drop. Auto-lock! Integrated into the SecureLatch pintle system is an automatic locking mechanism that secures the primary latch without any manual coupling required. Simply back your vehicle up to the lunette ring or coupler -- the built-in striker plate helps stop and center the lunette ring. Drop the ring down onto the ball and hook and let the auto-locking latch do the rest! Just install the secondary safety pin.