- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Factory (OEM) tow package required for installation
- Battery connection must be fuse-protected (10-amp max)
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components
- Part Type - Custom Wiring Connector
- Installation Difficulty - Moderate
- Battery-Powered - Yes
- Material - Blank
- T-Connector Location - S4
- Warranty - One-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping Weight - 0.996
- Turn and Brake Circuits - 3.0 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits - 6.0 Amps
- Electrical System Type - 3W
- Output Type - 4-Way Flat
- Converter Type - Circuit Protected and Powered
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With a plug-and-play connector, a custom wiring connector easily integrates with your vehicle to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring connector features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Mitsubishi Outlander (factory tow package required; to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses an OEM-compatible connector to plug into the vehicle's OEM socket and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
To complete this custom wiring connector, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.