- Converts CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitches to 5th wheel rails
- For use with CURT and competitive 5th wheels up to 20,000 lbs.
- Industry-standard base rails accept 5th wheel hitches and rollers
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Round shank style fits CURT #60607, #60615, #60620 and #60625
- Not compatible with Ram OE gooseneck hitches
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
Whoever said your pickup truck could not do it all was wrong. CURT is your go-to source for towing products, and as such, we provide the equipment you need to make the most out of your tow vehicle. Whether you have a set of 5th wheel rails bolted to your truck bed or an under-bed gooseneck hitch installed, you do not have to settle for only one type of towing.
CURT 5th wheel adapter plates are a fast, dependable way to convert your gooseneck trailer hitch into a set of 5th wheel rails to accept a 5th wheel hitch. With gooseneck installation brackets and a gooseneck hitch already installed, the adapter plate simply inserts into the gooseneck trailer ball hole using a solid shank and is secured with the locking mechanism provided by the gooseneck hitch. One of the most attractive features about CURT 5th wheel adapter plates is that they are practically instantaneous: insert the shank, apply the locking mechanism, and just like that you have a sturdy pair of 5th wheel rails.
This CURT 5th wheel adapter plate features a round shank and is compatible with CURT Double Lock™ gooseneck hitches. It features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20,000 lbs., allowing it to accept a number of 5th wheel hitches up to 20K. This 5th wheel adapter plate offers a simple pin-and-clip installation for 5th wheel hitches and has multiple mounting points to accept either 5th wheel legs or a 5th wheel roller. To give you and your truck the advantage in heavy-duty towing, trust CURT to provide the answer you need in every