Q25 Sliding 5th Wheel Hitch with Rails, 24,000 lbs.CU16666
- Includes Q25 5th wheel head #16565, R24 slider #16570 and base rails #16200
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- R24 5th wheel slider provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Limited to the lowest rated towing component
- Includes Q25 5th wheel #16565, R24 slider #16570, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Not compatible with turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder
- Material = Blank
- Capacity = 24,000 LB
- HUB_USA = D25
- Shipping Weight = 306.854
- Product Weight = 306.854
- Head Series = Q-Series
- Vertical Load = 6,250 LB
- Warranty = Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Finish = CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25™ 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The spherical axial bearing of the Q25™ offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25™ even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
This 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT R24™ slider and a set of 5th wheel rails to be mounted in your truck bed using a 5th wheel bracket kit (brackets sold separately). CURT 5th wheel sliders are true rolling units, meaning they roll on actual wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as used in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT sliders provide up to 12" of displacement, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
Constructed from strong carbon steel and rigorously tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638, the Q25™ 5th wheel hitch is the ideal extension for your full-size pickup truck. To ensure good functionality and a long life under the most strenuous towing conditions, the Q25™ is coated in a black carbide powder coat finish, giving it highly durable protection against rust and wear.
Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards. Please contact CURT Product Support for compatibility information.