- Provides a solid mounting point for a 5th wheel hitch
- Compatible with most 5th wheels, rollers, and gooseneck adapters
- Can be used with custom 5th wheel bracket kits
- Universal application to fit a variety of vehicles
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting bolts, two base rails, and four universal brackets #16101
- Shipping Weight: 53.000
- Material: Blank
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Finish: Carbide Black Powder Coat
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th wheel hitch for your pickup, install it with confidence with a CURT 5th wheel bracket kit and a set of CURT 5th wheelbase rails.
CURT 5th wheelbase rails are universal, meaning they can be used with any 5th wheel trailer hitch and in virtually any truck bed able to accept a 5th wheel hitch. They are compatible with all CURT and competitive 5th wheel trailer hitches and 5th wheel rollers, and their universal design also allows them to accommodate gooseneck adapters and Spyder gooseneck hitches.
Installation with CURT universal 5th wheelbase rails is quick and simple. They mount with sturdy zinc-plated bolts, providing a solid mounting place for a new 5th wheel hitch. 5th wheelbase rail bolts and other hardware can also be purchased separately to aid in reinstalling used rails. To protect our 5th wheelbase rails from corrosion, scratches, and UV damage, we coat each one in either a gloss black powder coat or a black carbide powder coat, depending on the model. This gives them the tough skin they need for hauling that RV, flatbed, or other heavy-duty trailer and gives you the confidence to tow wherever the horizon leads.