Compatibility for the Raised Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection:
This version of the Ultimate Connection is recommended with 2020 and newer truck models, to accommodate for a higher bed rail and tailgate clearance. Do not use on 2019 and older truck models.
To verify the compatibility of the Raised Ultimate Connection with your truck and trailer setup, please read "Do I need a Raised Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection?"
Have a 2019 or older model truck? Check out our Standard Aluminum Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection
Look at these advantages:
- Rated at 24,000 lbs GTWR and 4,500 lbs tongue weight
- Three height adjustments: 18-1/2" lower position, 19-5/8" middle position and 20-3/4" upper position (both measured from the top of the ball to the top of the truck bed).
- Keep your 5th Wheel warranty intact!
- Works with all standard brands of gooseneck hitches
- Base weighs only 35 lbs!
- Features new ball-funnel for easy hook up — even works with 3" off center ball!
- Base can be removed or installed in less than a minute by just one person!
- Industry leader in fifth wheel hitches for short bed trucks
- Features a patented remote latch/unlatch cable
- If you are using an Andersen Ultimate Connection with a Rota-Flex Pinbox, we REQUIRE you to use a Rota-flex Lockout Kit to prevent damage to the hitch and/or tow vehicle. It also keeps the rubber pad in your Rota-Flex pin box from shifting over time.
- If you need to change the height of your gooseneck ball, you may need a coupler tube to extend the connection of the Ultimate Connection so it can attach to the gooseneck ball. Refer to the Coupler Tube Chart to find the right size Coupler Tube.
- See Dimensions
- See Installation Manual
- See Warranty