Ultimate 5th Wheel Connection – Gooseneck Mount
- Rated at 24,000 lbs GTWR and 4,500 lbs tongue weight
- Three height adjustments: 16-1/2" lower position, 17-11/16" middle position and 18-7/8" upper position (from bed of truck to top of ball mount)
- Keep your 5th Wheel warranty intact!
- Works with all standard brands of gooseneck hitches
- Base weighs only 35 lbs!
- Features new ball-funnel for easy hook up — even works with 3" off center ball!
- Base can be removed or installed in less than a minute by just one person!
- Industry leader in fifth wheel hitches for short bed trucks
- Features a patented remote latch/unlatch cable
IMPORTANT: If you are using an Andersen Ultimate Connection with a Rota-Flex Pinbox, we REQUIRE you to use a Rota-flex Lockout Kit to prevent damage to the hitch and/or tow vehicle. It also keeps the rubber pad in your Rota-Flex pin box from shifting over time.
If your Andersen Ultimate Connection (3220, or 3220-TBX) will be installed on a 2015-2019 model of GMC or Chevy Truck without an OEM puck system, we suggest pairing it with the Full Bed Support System. This helps prevent warping that may result from torque forces, and fastens to the frame beneath the rearward bed saver rail.
If you need to change the height of your gooseneck ball, you may need a coupler tube to extend the connection of the Ultimate Connection so it can attach to the gooseneck ball. Refer to the Coupler Tube Chart to find the right size Coupler Tube.
Questions & Answers
Can this be used with the B&W TURNOVERBALl GOOSENECK HITCH in an F250 6.75
Yes, there should be no problem.
Can this be used with air ride on a rv
Yes this should not be a problem.
Will this work with the Nissan Titan XD o Puck system?
Yes, this should be no problem.
Can you confirm if I can use the Anderson 3200 5th wheel hitch in my new 2019 Ram 1500 with the 6'4" box? I am being cautioned on the clearance by our trailer dealer. We are towing a Cougar 29 Xlite. The model is the 29RES and the spec from the website shows the following weights and dimensions. 8020 1980 1340 32’ 11” 8' 11' 11"
Yes, it works, it should be no problem for your truck.
How is this unit mounted in the bed of the truck ? Do you have a model that will fit in a 2016 Nissan Titanxd 61/2 foot box with the goose neck prep kit aready installed in the bed?
It should be all you need.
Here is an installation guide: Installation Guide And the dimensions here: Dimensions