- Allows pickup trucks equipped with 5th wheel rails to tow gooseneck trailers
- Mounts to all industry-standard 5th wheelbase rails
- Four-pin installation and removal for easy truck bed access
- Features a welded 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Can be positioned over the axle or flipped for 3" rearward offset
- Designed with built-in safety chain attachment slots
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes pins & clips
- Shipping Weight : 40.000
- Part Type : Bent Plate 5th Wheel Rail Gooseneck Hitch
- Material : Blank
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW) : 25,000 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW) : 6,250 LB
- Finish : Carbide Black Powder Coat
- Ball Diameter : 2-5/16 IN
Just because you install 5th wheel brackets and rails in your truck bed does not mean your truck is limited to one type of towing. To give your truck the tools it needs to be the ultimate towing machine, CURT offers a gooseneck adapter for a 5th wheel setup.
A 5th wheel/gooseneck plate is essentially a gooseneck hitch that mounts into a set of 5th wheel rails just like a 5th wheel trailer hitch. This allows you to pull both 5th wheel trailers and gooseneck trailers with the same pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel gooseneck hitches feature four pin-and-clip attachment points for solid installation and quick removal when necessary, giving you full access and full use of your truck bed for hauling other loads. Best of all, our gooseneck adapter plates mount onto all industry-standard rails.
This particular gooseneck plate features an impressive gross trailer weight capacity of 25,000 lbs., a tongue weight capacity of 6,250 lbs. and offers a 2-5/16" trailer ball for pulling most types of gooseneck trailers, including livestock trailers, chopper boxes, gravity boxes, industrial equipment haulers, flatbeds, and more. CURT 5th wheel gooseneck plates and gooseneck 5th wheel adapters are the ultimate versatility tools in heavy-duty towing. We coat our 5th wheel gooseneck hitches in a black carbide powder coat to ensure that they are highly resistant to rust, scratching, and UV damage. We are so confident in the quality of our 5th wheel gooseneck plates that we back them up with a limited lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind no matter what you are towing.