This "lowered" version of our 5th wheel hitch sits 4" lower and is specially designed for use in flatbed trucks with recessed balls.
- Specially made for flatbed trucks that have a RECESSED gooseneck ball
- Keep your 5th Wheel warranty intact! Comes with a $5 million supplemental warranty
- Features new ball-funnel for easy hook up — even 3" off ball center!
- Works with all brands of gooseneck hitches
- Base weighs only 35lbs!
- Base can be removed or installed in less than a minute!
- Complete installation in less than 5 minutes!
- Can easily be installed or removed by just one person!
- Features a patented remote latch/unlatch cable
- Rated at 24,000 lbs GTWR and 4,500 lbs tongue weight
- The smoothest ride around — owners are saying they can't believe there's no bucking and no chatter compared to other products on the market
- Three height adjustments (measured from bed of truck to top of ball mount): 12-3/8" lower position, 13-7/16" middle position and 14-5/8" upper position
IMPORTANT: If you are using an Andersen Ultimate Connection with a Rota-Flex Pinbox, we REQUIRE you to use a Rota-Flex Lockout Kit to prevent damage to the hitch and/or tow vehicle. It also keeps the rubber pad in your Rota-Flex pin box from shifting over time.
If you need to change the height of your gooseneck ball, you may need a coupler tube to extend the connection of the Ultimate Connection so it can attach to the gooseneck ball. Refer to the Coupler Tube Chart to find the right size Coupler Tube.
I just bought a f250 supper duity that came with a 5th wheel hitch package I have a fifth wheel trailer 27 feet jayco what do I need
If there's nothing in the box of the bed of the truck (toolbox etc) then the AND3220 is the solution.