- The Tilt-A-Hitch has met or exceeded the requirements for a class 4 (6-10,000 lbs GVWR) Weight Carrying Hitch in accordance with the Society of American Engineers J684 test and the Vehicle Equipment Safety Commision Regulation V-5 test.
- Approved for an 8,000 lb. towing capacity.
- Built to last and is quality constructed of over 32 pounds of heavy steel.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch has a beautiful black powder coat finish.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch can also function as a load leveling hitch, by choosing one of 10 different pin positions.
- Mounts to a standard 2" reciever
- Works on any ball-mount trailer.
- The Tilt-A-Hitch and the electric jack are sold separately.