- Mounts the Double Lock gooseneck hitch on specific pickup truck models
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Includes grade 8 mounting hardware
- Rated to vehicle's maximum gross weight rating
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting brackets only (gooseneck hitch sold separately)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
Choosing the right gooseneck hitch is only half the battle in preparing your pickup truck for towing a gooseneck trailer. CURT gooseneck hitches are a premium option in the heavy-duty towing industry, but they are only one of the members in the heavyweight tag team that is CURT gooseneck towing. While a gooseneck hitch gets all the glory above the floor of your truck bed, gooseneck installation brackets provide sure footing and a solid foundation for that oversized gooseneck trailer.
Gooseneck installation brackets work by bolting onto the frame of your truck, typically using pre-existing holes. With a set of brackets firmly bolted on, a gooseneck hitch is able to be attached and is given the strength it needs to manage the massive amount of weight of a gooseneck trailer. With so many gooseneck hitch options available from CURT, we wanted to make sure we offered the gooseneck installation products needed to give you a complete towing package. Our installation brackets fit multiple vehicles and hitch heads.
This particular set of gooseneck installation brackets is able to work with certain CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitches. It is rated to the vehicle's maximum gross trailer weight capacity and provides a custom fit for certain years of the Ford F150 (for a complete listing of vehicle and hitch compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com). With each set of CURT gooseneck installation brackets, we provide the necessary hardware for an easier installation, and we coat our gooseneck brackets in a liquid Bonderite® coating to make sure rust and other potential damages are not a problem.