- Integrated sway control actively resists sway and levels the vehicle and trailer
- Welded head with cast pieces provides solid spring bar attachment
- Uses spring & cam system with hardened components, instead of metal friction
- Adjustable brackets provide fixed support unlike spring bar chain models
- Brackets use friction to resist lateral movement, replacing a sway control
- Equipped with trunnion-style, forged steel spring bars
- 2" shank can be flipped to provide necessary drop or rise
- Hex castle nut allows for easy adjustment for different trailers
- Tilt adjustment feature simplifies setup and installation
- Fits virtually all A-frame trailers, featuring two neutral spring bar settings
- Durable carbide powder coat finish and industrial chrome-plated cam components
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Springs bars can be adjusted to 30 or 70 degrees (+/- 5)
- Includes shank, spring bars, head, support brackets, pin & clip (trailer ball sold separately)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Shipping Weight : 94.700
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW) : 5,000 - 8,000 LB
- Receiver Tube Size : 2 IN
- Finish : CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Material : Blank
While many weight distribution hitches are made to be compatible with a sway control attachment, the CURT light-duty TruTrack™ is an advanced WD system that integrates the sway control function into the design of the hitch. It combines precise weight distributing with integrated sway control to deliver the smoothest, safest ride possible. This, coupled with the easiest setup in the industry, truly makes the TruTrack™ unparalleled in its class.
Like all WD hitches, the light-duty TruTrack™ uses a pair of spring bars to leverage the trailer tongue weight and spread it across all axles of the vehicle-trailer combination. However, instead of using spring bar chains, the TruTrack™ connects to the trailer frame using heavy-duty, adjustable support brackets that hold the spring bars in place laterally and vertically. While regular spring bars angle from side to side, the integrated sway control arms resist this movement and keep the trailer better aligned. The TruTrack™ also features a unique spring and cam system that builds up pressure to actively stop sway and then relaxes to make smooth turns. The hardened components are less subject to wear and last longer than competitor models.
Setting up the light-duty TruTrack™ WD hitch is faster and easier. While other WDs use washers and blind guesswork to find the proper tilt, the TruTrack™ employs interlocking nuts and six preset holes to provide specific angles of tilt and a simpler adjustment method. Unlike most WD hitches that require you to partially disassemble the hitch head to make adjustments, the interlocking nuts can easily be accessed on the outside of the head, making installation fast and adjustment easy (NOTE: Trailer ball not included).
In addition to its integrated sway control and easy setup, the CURT TruTrack™ offers the same great quality as our other WD hitches, making it the perfect choice for campers, livestock trailers, car haulers and other heavy-duty trailers. We stand behind this uncompromising hitch, and to prove it, we back it up with a limited lifetime warranty.