Build-To-Order Trailer Axles
Fill out the form below
Please take note of the following information regarding custom axle purchases for towing trailers:
- Custom axle purchases are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Axles exceeding 96" in length are considered overlength and will incur an additional fee before shipping, depending on your location.
- If you require a faster service, contact one of our trailer parts experts to check if the axle you need is currently in stock.
- If possible, have your purchase delivered to a commercial business address as it will be shipped via freight truck.
All trailer axles have specific tolerances between the hubface and spring center to maintain the rated capacity. The allowable differences are listed below.
Please note that there are no returns accepted for this item, and by submitting your order, you confirm your understanding of this policy.
Features of our axles:
- Fully assembled axles.
- Packed with high-temp axle grease.
- Manufactured in-house.
- For optimal usage, use with double eye springs.
- High-strength steel axle tube construction ensures durability.
- Cambered or straight tube options available for a better highway experience.
- Designed for use on light-duty trailers, including utility trailers, boat trailers, car haulers, ATV trailers, lawn and landscape trailers, motorcycle trailers, BBQ pit trailers, cargo trailers, enclosed trailers, RV trailers, and more.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 204-822-9662. Our trailer parts experts will be happy to assist you throughout the ordering process.