- Specially designed to be used in truck beds with a large fuel tank or toolbox
- Rated at 24,000 lbs GTWR and 4,500 lbs tongue weight
- Three height adjustments: 16-1/2" lower position, 17-11/16" middle position and 18-7/8" upper position (from bed of truck to top of ball mount)
- Keep your 5th Wheel warranty intact!
- Works with all standard brands of gooseneck hitches
- Base weighs only 35 lbs!
- Features new ball-funnel for easy hook up — even works with 3" off center ball!
- Base can be removed or installed in less than a minute by just one person!
- Industry leader in fifth wheel hitches for short bed trucks
- Features a patented remote latch/unlatch cable
IMPORTANT: If you are using an Andersen Ultimate Connection with a Rota-Flex Pinbox, we REQUIRE you to use a Rota-Flex Lockout Kit to prevent damage to the hitch and/or tow vehicle. It also keeps the rubber pad in your Rota-Flex pin box from shifting over time.
If your Andersen Ultimate Connection (standard or toolbox version) will be installed on a 2015-2019 model of a GMC or Chevy Truck without an OEM puck system, we suggest pairing it with the Full Bed Support System. This helps prevent warping that may result from torque forces, and fastens to the frame beneath the rearward bed saver rail.
If you need to change the height of your gooseneck ball, you may need a coupler tube to extend the connection of the Ultimate Connection so it can attach to the gooseneck ball. Refer to the Coupler Tube Chart to find the right size Coupler Tube.
Will this work in a 2020 GMC 3500HD short box with a tool box
Yes this will work for your truck.