- Single Ball Mount with the QUIETITE™ Wedging Shank
- 7500 / 750 lb. GVWR / TW, per SAE J684 / V-5
- Fits into a 2” hitch receiver
- 2” Drop
- Chrome Plated
- With Pin & Clip
- Eliminates looseness and instability between the receiver and ball mount shank
- Stabilizes hitch mounted mud flaps
- Includes Pin & Clip
How the Quietite™ Wedging Shank Works
When a ball mount or carrier shank is inserted into a receiver there is a gap between the surfaces, which allows the ball mount to be loose and rattle. Rocky Mountain Hitch’s Quietite™ Wedging Shank design completely eliminates this annoying rattling. The Quietite™ Wedging Shank uses a tightening bolt system that forces all four surfaces of the shank to press firmly against the four inside surfaces of the mating receiver, thus eliminating the gap and ensuring a quiet and tight ball mount or carrier.
The Ball Mounts are rated to a load capacity of up to 7500 GVWR in accordance with SAE J684. If you are using hitch mounted mud flaps that attach to a ball mount, the Quietite™ Wedging Ball Mount will completely stabilize the mud flaps, stopping them from rocking and moving around.