NEW VERSION NOW HAS BUILT-IN MAGNETS! Faster and more convenient then ever!
STABILIZE YOUR RV OR TRAILER! The Andersen 'Trailer Jack Block' eliminates nearly all of the movement in your parked RV or Trailer! You will be amazed how solid everything is when using the Trailer Jack Block with your stabilizer jacks! For great results, use two blocks at the front and two blocks at the back of your RV. If you want the most solid and absolute best results on a trailer that has more than 4 stabilizer jacks, use one block per stabilizer.
LESS STRESS! Using the Trailer Jack block under your jack(s) means your jack doesn't need to extend down as far, saving on wear and tear over time. And because the jack doesn't need to extend fully, there's less stress on it from movement - it's a win-win for RV's and Trailers (and your pocket book)!
The Trailer Jack Block is extremely strong and durable -and resists dirt and oil. The blocks are stackable for extra height and can even double as seats or step-stools (Note: do not stack more than two high).
The Trailer Jack Block from Andersen Hitches is 100% made in the USA –it's built tough and built to last!
- Less stress on your RV or Trailer
- Eliminates nearly all movement and sway in parked RV's and Trailers
- Extremely strong and durable
- Resists dirt, grime and oil
- Rated at 6,000 lbs (single block) and 1,500 lbs (double-stack)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 8" tall, 12" dia. base, 10" dia. top (14" tall when double-stacked)
- Recessed pad area is 9-1/8" diameter, recessed post-hole is 2-1/2" diameter
- Each block weighs 5.3 lbs
- 3-yr Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.