Stow the ball and mounting platform on this tri-ball ball mount beneath your hitch for a sleek look when you are done towing. Tow up to 3,500 lbs with the 1-7/8" ball, 7,500 lbs with the 2" ball, or 14,500 lbs with the 2-5/16" ball.
- Ball mount with built-in hitch balls lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Shank slides into the hitch receiver
- The ball provides a connection point for the trailer coupler
- Stowable design lets you store ball and mounting platform underneath your vehicle
- Remove pins holding ball mount platform in place on the shank
- The flip platform underneath the hitch
- Reinsert pins and clips to secure ball mount platform for travel
- Adjustable height lets you tow trailers of different heights with the same vehicle
- Slide ball mount up or down along shank and secure in place with included pins and clips
- The anti-theft design ensures ball mount platform can't be removed when Tow & Stow is installed in hitch
- No additional locks required to prevent platform and balls from being removed
- 3 Different-size hitch balls let you tow trailers with different coupler sizes
- To switch the ball, simply remove the pin, rotate balls, and reinsert the pin
- Dual-process chrome plating on balls provides excellent rust resistance
- Black powder-coated shank is corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel pins create sturdy, rust-resistant connections
- Durable steel construction with high yield tubing offers superior strength
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Application: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" trailer hitch receivers
- Gross towing weight:
- When used with 1-7/8" ball: 3,500 lbs
- When used with 2" ball: 7,500 lbs
- When used with 2-5/16" ball: 14,500 lbs
- Maximum drop: 4-1/2"
- Maximum rise: 4-1/2"
- Limited lifetime warranty
The B&W Tow & Stow adjustable ball mount lets you tow a variety of trailers with different tongue heights. Having a 1-7/8" ball, a 2" ball and a 2-5/16" ball allows for even more versatility, making this the ultimate go-to ball mount if you own multiple trailers.
Easily Adjusts and Stows
To switch the hitch ball, simply remove the pin holding the balls in place and rotate the entire block that the balls are mounted on until the ball you want to use is on top. Then replace the pin to secure the block in place.
Adjusting the height of the ball is just as easy. Remove the pins holding the ball mount platform in place and slide the platform up or down along the shank to the desired position. Once you have found the correct height, reinsert the pins and replace the clips.
When you're not towing, you can flip the ball mount platform around and stow it beneath your hitch so that you won't bang your shins. Just remove the pins to slide the ball platform down along the channel and up the backside so that the hitch balls face towards your vehicle. Then replace the pins.
Built-In Anti-Theft System
The Tow & Stow ball mount features a channel that runs along both sides of the shank. This channel not only allows you to slide the ball mount platform up and down to adjust the ball height, but it also prevents removal of the platform when the ball mount is installed, which will help prevent theft of your trailer.
A slot is cut into the adjustment channel near the top of the shank. To remove the ball mount platform from the shank you will need to remove the entire ball mount from your hitch. Then remove the pins that hold the platform in place. Flip the platform around to the stowed position on the rear of the shank, and then slide it up until the center pin lines up with the slot in the shank. Pull the platform out towards the rear of the shank until the pin pops out of the adjustment channel.
When the Tow & Stow is secured in your hitch receiver, you will not be able to remove the ball mount platform. This is because the slot in the shank is positioned in such a way that the collar on your hitch will block the pin on the platform from being able to leave the channel. Even if the pins holding the ball mount platform in place are removed, the platform will still be confined to this channel. So, as long as a hitch lock is used to secure the entire ball mount in your hitch receiver, and a coupler lock is used to prevent your trailer's coupler from being disengaged from the ball, your trailer will be secure.